Store Manager WA Whitford City | WA
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Office in Abbotsford and 290+ stores nationally.
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Store Manager to join our Williams Whitford City store. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
Benefits & Culture:
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- UNLIMITED earning potential based on sales performance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating a team of 4 staff
- Training and coaching of your team across all products in store
- Managing and monitoring store sales targets and KPI's
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
- Inventory management and stock volume control
- Liaising with the Area / State Manager to achieve store financial and operational goals
We are looking for people who:
- Preferred 2 years retail management experience
- Previous experience in managing rosters and store KPI's
- Have a consultative approach to selling and offer personalised solutions
- Have the ability to motivate the team and achieve extraordinary sales results
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for training and development of their team
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
Founded in 1864, Williams is trusted by generations of Australian families as the destination for shoes to suit every occasion. Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more. Our continued success stems from a commitment to understanding the footwear needs of everyday Australians and a unique approach that is spirited, fun and unpretentious.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!