Forklift Driver | VIC
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Nov-2021|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
About the Opportunity
Due to our continued growth and rapid expansion at Munro Footwear Group, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Forklift Driver to join our team based in Thornbury, on a 12 month contract! We are looking for full time availability from Monday - Friday to support with stock management and movement in our Staging Team.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Forklift Driver who will thrive in a fast paced and high volume environment, with great attention to detail and a positive can do attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading dispatches
- Movement of stock from shed to shed
- The accurate relocation of pallets
- Inventory control, data entry and associated maintenance
- Assisting and conducting daily cycle counts
- Stock receipt and stock rotation
- Picking, packing and confirming customer orders where required
- The safe operation of all equipment to load and unload goods
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current Forklift license required
- Demonstrated experience in Forklift operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standards and attention to detail
- Previous experience using RF Scanners and INFOR M3 would be advantageous
Our culture and benefits
Along with a supportive and welcoming team environment, we also offer generous discounts across our brands and ongoing training and development for career progression!
We are seeking people who share our passion for shoes, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking for a fantastic work environment within a rapidly growing organisation, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!