Assistant Retail Store Manager | Williams Warriewood | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-May-2021|
With more than 290+ stores and 2500+ employees nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Wanted, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Assistant Store Manager to join Williams Warriewood! A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork. This is a permanent part-time role across five days per week, avearge of 29 hours.
Benefits & Culture:
- Join one of Australia's leading footwear brands and broader MFG family!
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
Key responsibilities include:
- Being customer focused by providing an exceptional customer service
- Achieving and exceeding all targets in line with company KPIs
- Stock maintenance and as required visual merchandising
- Support Store Manager as required
COVID-19 Candidate Update: To ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented a range of new health and safety measures instore including protective equipment, signage and social distancing protocols. Where possible we will conduct our interview processes over phone or via digital channels, and, where a face-to-face interview is required, we will strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
We are looking for people who:
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail sales, footwear experience an advantage
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales targets & KPI's
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Founded in 1864, Williams is trusted by generations of Australian families as the destination for shoes to suit every occasion. Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more. Our continued success stems from a commitment to understanding the footwear needs of everyday Australians and a unique approach that is spirited, fun and unpretentious.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!