Data Administrator - Product | Melbourne Head Office
|Category:||Support Office Administration|
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Dec-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym, basketball court, café & more!
About your Next Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated and proactive Data Administrator to join our Product Team on a 12 month contract. This role will contribute to the success of all business units through providing expertise in all aspects of data administration and integrity. We are seeking applications from candidates with superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of data administration and integrity
- Preserve the integrity of the master data within our ERP database and actively promote data integrity
- Populate item master templates for upload into ERP for all business units
- Assist all departments with any ERP data requests
To be successful you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of excel (intermediate knowledge of macros and VBA preferable)
- Experience using Infor M3 or similar ERP
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Database administration and maintenance experience
- Experience with SQL queries
Benefits and Culture:
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits including discount across all brands and subsidised personal training sessions are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! If this sounds like you then join us by applying now!