Warehouse Store Person - Munro Footwear Group | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Oct-2018|
About the Roles
Due to our continued growth and rapid expansion at Munro Footwear Group, we currently have exciting opportunities for Warehouse Team Members to join our team based in Thornbury! We are looking for Permanent Fulltime Warehouse Team Members.
Our warehouse team are involved in receiving and dispatching goods, conducting daily cycle counts, picking & packing good in the Thornbury warehouse.
Benefits and Culture
At Munro Footwear Group, we offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. We take pride on delivering genuine, meaningful and personalised service. We are highly customer focused and the customer experience is critical to all that we do.
In additional to a supportive and friendly team environment we offer;
- Generous Employee Discount up to 50% all Munro Brands
- Ongoing Training and Development and Opportunities for career progression
- Benefits and Incentives across the Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Inventory control, data entry and associated maintenance
- Assisting and conducting daily cycle counts
- Stock receipt and stock rotation
- Picking, packing and confirming customer orders as required
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards and attention to detail
- Experience in INFOR M3 would be ideal
- First Aid trained highly desirable
- Forklift license preferably, but not essential
We are seeking people who share our passion for shoes, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic business in this unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and a current CV as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in working with us and to those applicants not shortlisted, we wish you well in your career endeavours.