Copywriter | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2022|
Bring your passion for Copywriting to our creative design team working across our multiple brands!
As a Copywriter with MFG, you will work hand in hand with the creative, marketing and product teams to develop compelling and engaging content across various mediums. You will be key in driving the success of SEO using your expertise and have the opportunity to get involved in wider activities such as eDMs.
Benefits & Culture:
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread! We offer:
- Enjoy a hybrid working model, with the option to spread your time between our Abbotsford Support Office and home!
- On your days in the office you will enjoy an onsite café, access to the Gym & Beauty bar
- You will be joining a large successful Australian business that has family values at its core
- We pride ourselves on our positive company culture and proven financial success within the market and ensure that that your hard work will be recognized and rewarded
- Join a team of supportive and successful professionals within the Marketing team
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Conceptualise copy briefs and own all things copy, write and produce; web, product & packing, eDM's
- Develop and adhere to brand guidelines and apply a tone-of-voice that mirrors the brand
- Ensure all product descriptions are written and uploaded in a timely manner
- Regularly conduct site audits to ensure content is accurate & seek ways to improve & streamline processes
- Work and support the Marketing team to develop strategies for eDMs, social media, and e-commerce to support the achievement of the Marketing Plan objectives.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated writing experience including product descriptions, eDMs and socials, across multiple brands. As our teams are highly creative, collaborative, and willing to help, you will be a team player that enjoys supporting your colleagues wherever needed.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Copywriting, communications or similar
- Experience with writing copy for SEO
- Exceptional written communication skills and a passion for crafting the perfect tone of voice
- A highly creative and imaginative side
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills to match; and
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career Hit the Apply button and let's talk!