Office Manager | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth & expansion. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford in April this year!
About the Role
An exciting newly created opportunity has become available for an energetic, passionate and proactive Office Manager to manage and support our Support office teams as we transition into a brand new State of the Art office space located in Abbotsford. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and working closely with all Support Office teams a key part of your role will be ensuring the daily operations and all facilities management of the Support Office.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Management of office operations and protocols, including managing the reception function
- Coordinating travel, meeting and events for the support office team
- Performing a wide variety of administrative support activities
- Partnering with HR to develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Coordinate with IT and Property teams on all office equipment for new team members and manage the allocation and record keeping of building security access, car park allocation, desk spaces and record keeping of seating charts
- Coordinate on-site and off-site team meetings including venue hire, accommodation, catering and equipment in line with budget
- Coordinate the planning and execution of company events
- Manage and coordinate receptionist function including covering leave and break periods of Receptionist
- Provide administrative support to members of the Executive Leadership Team as required
- Support the Executive Assistant with the logistics for Board and Executive Meetings
- 3+ years' experience working with Senior Management and or Business Directors in a business of a similar size
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or relevant administrative/business studies
- Experience in producing in-house documents and publications to a professional standard
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Intermediate Excel, Word)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and people skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A positive can do attitude to bring out the best in all those around you
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- A team player who is willing to support the team in capacities outside of your role responsibilities
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager who is passionate about people and footwear! If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a leading National and growing footwear group, in a unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!