Application Support Analyst | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2022|
Exciting times!! We are heading into a time of growth, transformation and change and need an Application Support Analyst to come on board and take the next step in their career with Australia's most iconic footwear brands!
About your next role; This is a perfect role for the "Problem Solver", "The Diagnostic Sleuth" who loves solving complex incidents for your Users.
This fantastic opportunity to join our awesome Technology team and be a part of our service delivery centre. We like to think our Application Support Team as our “beating heart” of our business and the people who keep our life running smoothly wherever we are working. With seamless remote working as one of our core beliefs at MFG, our Application Support and Tech team are pivotal to our collective success. Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager you will be an integral part of the support team.
- Technical Experience: As our new Applications Support Analyst you will have previous experience with the following technologies. SQL highly desirable. Experience within business systems such as POS, ERP, Finance and Retail Management Systems. Good understanding of ITIL Framework, PCs, scanners and printers.
- Experience working within a ticketing system, and a focus on meeting Service Level Agreements.
- Strong skills in conducting systems and end user acceptance testing; Also, have gained experienced in the software development life cycle (SDLC) and techniques.
- Proven understanding of hardware and software architecture.
- You are a Champion Communicator: A natural at jumping from "tech talk" to "non-technical speak" with your internal teams. Your strong interpersonal and written skills are also a sweet spot for you and the ability to shine as an active listener. This role will need someone who acts with a sense of urgency with the execution of business processes, and who can provide solutions along the way.
- You find building relationships with users easy and understand the critical nature of the desktop/PC Support team`s roles and responsibilities
- Know how to provide excellent customer service experience, ensuring that any solutions provided are communicated openly and transparently
- You and are as confident in a fast-paced commercial environment as you are within a technical role.
- You LOVE diagnosing and resolving complex incidents and feeling the satisfaction of proactively supporting your colleagues on the Help Desk Team
- Highlight your previous experience & successes within Application Support.
- You will have achieved a Tertiary qualification in Information Technology
Our culture and benefits.
You will love coming to work! Our culture is inclusive and fun. Our offices based in Abbottsford have an indoor basketball court, gym, plant filled communal area as well as our own cafe that makes un...believably.. good coffee!!
Competitive salary & employee discounts
- Hybrid work set up
- Career development and upskilling opportunities
- Great team environment and collaborative culture
With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, Diana Ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! We offer a flexible, friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all our Brands.