Accounts Payable Officer | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Dec-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym, basketball court, café & more!
About your next role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a full time Accounts Payable Officer to join our friendly Finance team! We are looking for a motivated team player who is highly organised and has great attention to detail with a focus on efficiency, accuracy and delivering on tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the main responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate processing of all invoices and payments to our suppliers in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to accounts payable ledgers at month end
- Proactive management and reduction of invoice discrepancies
- Process international payments and liaise with stakeholders on stock discrepancies
- Maintaining and actively fostering positive supplier relationships
- Providing ongoing support to the wider Finance team
- Generation of accurate reports for internal stakeholders
- Strive to work efficiently by continuously seeking to improve processes and procedures
- 1-2+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Infor M3 experience is an advantage
- Intermediate accounting skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft applications and other accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fantastic communications & interpersonal skills; confidence dealing with other departments & suppliers
- Self-drive to achieve shared team goals, but also able to work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! If this sounds like you then join us by applying now!
Please note we will not be accepting applications from agencies. If you are interested in the role please apply directly.